Monday, January 21, 2013

Let there be light...

I am in a kitchen design mood.

I found this awesome kitchen design posted on World Market's review pages as we were buying the exact same stools in the photo.  And boy, did we fall in love with the reviewer's entire kitchen.  So much so that we decided that this was going to be our kitchen, with the exception of subway tiles (because I have my mind set on those).  We already wanted white shaker style cabinets, it was kismet.  Don't you just love how classic and gourmet looking this kitchen is?  Props to your kitchen, random reviewer! (I guess that's the best I can do as far as giving credit goes!)


So imagine my surprise when I also realized upon closer inspection that I've already purchased the exact same globe pendant lighting when I was shopping on a whim during Lowe's Cyber Monday sale last November.  YES, these pendant lights were on sale ($99 ea. originally $119) and I already had them and didn't even realize they were the same ones.



What a wonderful coincidence!  I guess great minds think alike.

Anyway, that's about as far as we've gotten on our kitchen.  Well, we have our kitchen cabinets designs at least, we're just hoping to end our debate on where to get them today, so we can place our order already.  (how do y'all feel about ikea cabinets, btw?)

But since I've mentioned Cyber Monday, here's a few other things I scored during the holiday sales.

$89 at Lowe's (30%off)
These bins were $6 ea.
And this work bench at Menard's was a whopping $10
Of course, all that shopping didn't help our hoarder-like garage setup.. :(  I promise it never usually looks like this, this is our whole house packed up in the garage right now.. sigh.




Follow This Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment